GTM, do you think we're gonna believe this?

theskyhunter

got this in my inbox. like I said do they think we are going to believe this? I don't think so! :wink:

GlobalTestMarket

Discover the HelpCenter

The new HelpCenter is here to save your time!

Let us introduce the new hassle free HelpCenter

Hi Bobby,

Roll out the red carpet! The doors to our brand new HelpCenter are finally open. We created this HelpCenter to make your time at GlobalTestMarket a lot easier. Help has never before been easier to get.

So what’s new?

Follow the status and see the answers of your submitted requests

Have a problem with a recent survey? With one simple click you can raise an incident report by clicking on the report button next to the survey number

We have also put together a video, so you can see just how much easier help will come to you!

Yeah, that is pretty funny.

I do think this is going to help in exactly one instance: if we successfully submit a ticket, and then later the problem resolves itself anyway, we now have the ability to tell them to not send us an email 5 weeks later apologizing for the inconvenience, but the survey is now closed. So yay, I guess?

To me this is a admission that responding to our emails sucks!And they suck at answering them.The ones I have the most problems with are the was sent by mysurvey and that list

that goes like this ..............

bl_technicalerror_text1

lbl_technicalerror_text2 lbl_privacy_Contactus_Link

lbl_technicalerror_thankyou

I know they need to get better at answering our emails but I still think they need to get this issue fixed.If they did then I bet half of their emails would come to a halt.