BTW!

seven

http://www.instagc.com

I discovered this site around a month ago by accident and it's pretty awesome. I've already made $55 in AGC's and $30 directly to PayPal. You can cash out in $1 increments. Paypal master card is awesome. Thanks ksedwar!

It goes instantly onto your card. Has come in handy when I've been broke and needing gas money or whatever.

WARNING! You really need to set up a few new email accounts every 2 weeks or so to use this site properly. Many offers require an email confirmation. It feeds on "New" email addresses.

I do well with this site too, but it is time consuming for me. i equate it with fishing--lots of patience needed. unfortunately, there are many things that do not credit--just be prepared to move on. there are areas that are virus prone too. and all those emails will bring lots and lots of spam.

I do well with this site too, but it is time consuming for me. i equate it with fishing--lots of patience needed. unfortunately, there are many things that do not credit--just be prepared to move on. there are areas that are virus prone too. and all those emails will bring lots and lots of spam.

I agree. There are many areas(walls) that still confuse me and I don't use them. It's a thing I tend to get around to every 2-3 days.

Good idea to clear your cache every day or so too.

I'm using Chrome just for this site. I use Safari for everything else.