Anybody do a Valued Opinion survey about diet?

NFriday

Hi- Did anybody do a Valued Opinion survey today about diet and health, and they also asked questions about the rise in obesity, and my views on what is causing it. They went into fast food causing it, as well as the fact that healthy food is more expensive, and asked if I agreed with those statements. The survey took me forever, but my computer is running slow today, and so it was not entirely their fault. When I finally hit submit, it then said that I would be awarded credit for completing the survey. When I checked to see how much I would be credited for the survey, there was nothing under pending. When I looked at the FAQ, it said that if a study is from another survey company, it can take six weeks before I get my money. Did anybody else do this survey?

... When I checked ... there was nothing under pending. ...FAQ, it said that if a study is from another survey company, it can take six weeks before I get my money....Did anybody else do this survey?

It may not be in pending if a study is from another survey company, they told me.

I didn't take this survey.

However, the fact of the 6 weeks is quite common, and surely with ValuedOpinion.

Hopefully you were able to take some screenprints and/or copy the web address :?: and kept all the original email and notes of the survey. 6 weeks for a follow up is a long time.