MySurvey, have i missed something here?

theskyhunter

I must have had my head in the sand or something here for a while. :oops: mysurvey and GTM are sister sites. right? then why aren't the points/rewards the same? 1100 points on GTM gets you 2 $25 amazon cards right? but on mysurvey 1100 points gets you only 1 $10 amazon card. I know its been brought up on here probably, but I don't know how I missed it! :? I was so excited to know I was going to a couple of $25 agc's and to my shock when I went to cash out on mysurvey, well I just couldn't believe it!!! I had been thinking about dropping mysurvey for a while and this just put the proverbial last nail in the coffin! im just dumbfounded! :o:shock::? I aint got much hair left, but the way these blasted survey panels are doing, im bout to pull what I got left out! :D now im even more depressed. :(

...I had been thinking about dropping MySurvey for a while ...:(

Everybody should drop mysurvey :evil: , which together to GMI has become even more dishonest than ever :twisted: , and I thought it was not possible. :x

They juts have a diff. points system. I guess Lightspeed remained decision maker for mysurvey. :|