One Opinion Can't Deliver

Murf

Waited over two months for the first reward card. I was told the problem was with the shipping company and promised the problem would be fixed. Placed my order for the second card on September 1. Another two months and I have not received that one either. Once again passing the buck on the problem and offering no good solutions. There are too many good options out there to waste any more time on One Opinion.

Waited over two months for the first reward card. I was told the problem was with the shipping company and promised the problem would be fixed. Placed my order for the second card on September 1. Another two months and I have not received that one either. Once again passing the buck on the problem and offering no good solutions. There are too many good options out there to waste any more time on One Opinion.

Not a good sign when a company keeps giving you excuses for non-payment.Glad I stopped doing their surveys.I did cash out once and was paid but it took a long time to get enough built up.Plus every time I would go to do a survey I would never qualify.Just glad I havent tried anymore anyways,I would go to the BBB and report them maybe they can help light a fire under them and help you get paid.