Some One Off Extra Invitations

LizzieAnn

I am in the enviable position of being sent extra survey opportunities that I cannot use. I am not matching the criteria. I am also mostly told in the body of the invitation that if I cannot use these can I pass them on to someone else who can, although not always. I will not post links as these are mostly my personal ID, but if you could qualify for either of these, then please be my guest, visit the website to find out more. I hate waste, and I hope someone can use them.

Dear Respondent,

We are about to start recruiting for a number of studies on various medical conditions. The studies are being held before Christmas. We would appreciate it if you could answer some questions. We will get in touch if you meet our client's criteria

Thank you very much for your help

The Research House - A Schlesinger Associates Company

124 Wigmore Street

London

W1U 3RY

Phone: 020 7487 9291

Fax: 020 7224 2494

[email protected] | www.research-house.co.uk

Be quick for this one!!

Dear Respondent,

We are looking for people to take part in a focus group on mobile devices. The groups are scheduled for the 23rd of November at 6pm and 8pm and on the 24th of November at 6pm and 8pm. It lasts two hours and there is an incentive of 50 pounds for taking part in the focus group. If you are interested, please click on the link below and answer the questions. If the link does not work, please copy and paste on your browser.

The Research House - A Schlesinger Associates Company

124 Wigmore Street

London

W1U 3RY

Phone: 020 7487 9291

Fax: 020 7224 2494

[email protected] | www.research-house.co.uk

Please do let me know how you get on. If I get any others I cannot use which I think you might be able to, I will be happy to pass them on. :D

LizzieAnn