Very, very short economics survey

sethwd2

Hi. I'm a student in the Czech Republic, doing my Master's degree. I have a short survey from my environmental economics class that I hope you can take a few minutes to help me with. I appreciate all responses. Thank you so much in advance. - Seth

You are a resident of a dorm and will be for the duration of your Master's program. Right now, it is very noisy and difficult to sleep, study, and do leisure activities because of the high volume of noise from the nearby traffic on an adjacent busy road.

To solve this problem, your university has proposed to build an anti-noise wall between your dorm and the busy road, along with filling the space trees and bushes. These measures are guaranteed to completely eliminate noise that comes from the busy street.

However, in order for this wall to be constructed, it is requested that each dorm resident must pay 330 USD or 8333 CZK for the construction of the wall. Would you agree to pay this additional cost for noise reduction at your dorm? If so, how much?

YES, Full Amount

YES, Other Amount _____________________

NO

REASON (OPTIONAL): __________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________