Who is the best

Sheldon

Pinecone hands down. They deliver exactly what they say and when they say it. Nobody matches pinecone in my experiences thus far.

yeah i just wish they sent more surveys...

ACOP (Anne Parks) is right up there as far as not jerking you around...they also are pretty infrequent though

there isnt a best survey company. there is a 'best of' set of companies. There are companies that do certain things really well. IE Opinion Outpost if decent about giving you the points as you complete the survey...unforunately they dont offer paypal and have a dq rate of 70-80% (for me). GTM has a decent amount of surveys but has recently done away with the 5 pts incentive for dq on surveys and now off incentive surveys (which is worthless to me). Surveyhead offers a lot of surveys on a daily basis but take forever to confirm and pay from the requested amounts.

just read the boards, you will quickly see the same companys mentioned with the pros and cons.

• 2 weeks later...
My survey gives points to questionnaires to see if you qualify for the survey if you do then they pay you a fair wage.

Not anymore. Before you got 10 points (10 cents) and if you qualified for the full survey you got somewhere 75 points and 300 points (75 cents to $3.00). The other day I qualified for the full survey and they offered me 10 points for a 10 minute survey, which I declined to take. 10 cents for a 10 minute survey? Are they nuts? I emailed them and asked if they really expected people to take a 10 minute survey for 10 cents. Here is the canned reply I got, saying they pay up to 25 cents now -

"mysurvey.com Reward Points are earned by completing surveys. Surveys typically pay between 5-25 reward points, the longer the survey the more reward points you may earn. One point is the equivelent of $0.01 US dollars. Once you have earned 1,000 points ($10.00 US) you may redeem your reward points for cash, merchandise or charity donations."

I take surveys because I get paid for them. Did I say I never get paid or that every survey I take doesn't pay me? No, I simply expose the dishonest, cheating, and error prone survey sites. With all the people taking free surveys, and no one to fight for those of us who get ripped off, plus people like you who try to censor people (on the "Rant's and Raves" forum no less) because you have no self control to skip over their messages, I make it a point to expose the fraud and corruption of the survey companies. You can simply skip my posts or ignore me. Take your censorship someplace else.

I find myself agreeing with Whatatay on pretty much all of his points. Just because people do not like being cheated or misled, or being slaves does not make them "grumpy people that need vacations that only have negative things to say" that makes them intelligent human beings who are self aware and have basic critical thinking skills. You ask if there is anything he enjoys about taking surveys anymore? I can't answer for Whatatay, but I personally can say no, there is not, with the exception of a few surveys a month from Pinecone research, most other surveys are unpleasant to take, poorly designed, meaningless questions, a waste of my time, and offer no incentive. If someone can do the over 9000 check box questions for nearly an hour for a "sweepstakes entry" and be thrilled and happy about it, I want to know what drugs they are on, and how they can afford to pay for those drugs given they make little to no money off of those surveys. Instead of being a slave, I have opted to save my time and only take real serious surveys that I know will pay me, that ask me mature and serious questions about real opinions and products, and treat me like a human being, and so far Pinecone research and ACOP are the only ones left that do this, and I only get a few surveys a month from them. The choices are #1. Waste 100 hours and get paid nothing, or #2. Don't waste my time to enable corrupt corporations that cheat us and get nothing. The obvious choice to me is #2