Harris Poll preliminary questions

Cliche01

Does anyone else use Harris Poll and get fed up at times with all the preliminary questions they ask? I sometimes spend more time going through those than an actual survey and on some occasions no surveys are found at all. Wish they'd add a profile feature like most sites, or simply streamline the preliminary questions. Why ask if I have any ailments and when I say no, later give me two other pages of ailments to go through? Or ask if I have children and when I say no, later ask what ages they are? The internal logic makes no sense.

Those preliminary questions whether it be Harris,Ipsos and GTM are getting overly monotonous .Same darn questions,I feel like shouting,why do you ask me profile questions.So tired of answering the same question 20 times a day.Name,age what sex are you.Cant they get a universal page that you can click on that would give them that info?Instead of having to punch it in over and over again.Would be great if they could do it.

That's my biggest problem with Harris Poll. The screeners are repetitive. I rarely qualify for their surveys and end up with 15 points for each disqualification. I don't know if I'll stick around with them much longer.