Survey from Pinecone couldnt finish

footfree

I received a survey from them today and was asked the ages of the people in my home after I answered this popped up.It said that I had put that I had Nan in my home.I cant even remember them asking me anything before I got that one about the ages.Did anyone else get this survey?Don't like missing out on the chance to earn money.

Tried to do the survey again it's a grid of age ranges and it asked if I had people of a certain age in my household.After I entered the info it said I had said Nan amount of people were in my home.LOL-If I knew how many were Nan I could put in the info.Sorry but I have never counted a Nan in my life.So I emailed them ,the only problem with emailing them is that they never get back to you in a timely manner.By the time they do get back I bet the time limit on that survey will be up.

Well I finally got to do it and got paid.However now they have sent a household questionnaire without the link to do it.So what's up with them they hire someone new who doesn't know how to do their job?

Heh, I just got that email without a link in it, too. I logged in and saw the survey in my list, though, and was able to access and complete it from there, so not the end of the world. Was weird, though.

Heh, I just got that email without a link in it, too. I logged in and saw the survey in my list, though, and was able to access and complete it from there, so not the end of the world. Was weird, though.

Same with me. No link to click on.......................... :roll:

BUT WOO HOO............................I saved up my Pinecone for a few months and waited till they had the new rewards and got me $60 amazon.......... :P