Surveyhead is getting frustrating!

Denise367

I would like to know if anyone else is having the same problem as me. I have been a member of surveyhead for a few months now and have always gotten paid.Recently though I have been having a problem with them. I get to a survey and it seems that they get the info they need and then tell me "required number of participants have been reached" or "you do not qualify". Mind you, this is after several minutes into the survey and pages of questions answered for their survey. I am wondering if they are getting the info they need without paying for it.I am getting very frustrated at this because it has happened several times now. I have written to them about this to no avail. Is anyone else having this problem with them?

I've had no problem with them at all...I check the site regularly & keep myself logged in..There always seems to be surveys popping up on there...I redeemed for a small amount a few weeks back which I think was $20..& they sent me an email stating that the $20 would be sent & low & behold it was...There have been a few tech errors but other than that I can't complain....they're good :D

I would like to know if anyone else is having the same problem as me. I have been a member of surveyhead for a few months now and have always gotten paid.Recently though I have been having a problem with them. I get to a survey and it seems that they get the info they need and then tell me "required number of participants have been reached" or "you do not qualify". Mind you, this is after several minutes into the survey and pages of questions answered for their survey. I am wondering if they are getting the info they need without paying for it.I am getting very frustrated at this because it has happened several times now. I have written to them about this to no avail. Is anyone else having this problem with them?

The best I can tell when I get these surveys is that they have a required target quota to fill. They will cycle the same survey through their boards trying to fill that quota. People taking the survey again that seems available but is actually filled for their demos. I have seen their 'entertainment survey' up for a couple of months and i dont even bother clicking on it because i know the demo for me is full.

do they ever approve your surveys? besides 1 disq cutting me out of 4 others that were listed, i've managed to get it near $38 in the first week..... 8.50 is still my credit from the initial profiles!