Survey Savvy Not Paying

Njsurveyman

I just want to warn folks that I cashed out with them for $7 two months ago and still haven't received a check from them. I used to like them because their minimum cash out is only $1.00, but they seem to be either extremely delayed in paying or turned into a scam company who simply no longer pays at all. Anyone else have problems getting paid from them recently? I sent them a polite email asking about the status of my pay a few days ago and no reply. I think I will be dropping them soon and putting them under scam just like I did with American Consumer. When we have excellent companies like Paidviewpoint and Mintvine out there, who needs them!

If memory serves me correctly they can take up to 12 weeks to pay.Not sure why it takes so long but it can.

This can be found on their log in page

Want to get your money faster?

Install our desktop application SavvyConnect® to become a SavvySelect member! Select members' payment requests are expedited with a one week turnaround versus the regular 4-12 week processing time. You will also be enrolled in the SurveySavvy® behavioral research panel, which receives additional, paid research opportunities.

My last cashout on 10/14/2015 was in today's mail.

Install our desktop application SavvyConnect®

I always install that just before cashing out. It makes a huge difference.

My last cashout on 10/14/2015 was in today's mail.

Install our desktop application SavvyConnect®

I always install that just before cashing out. It makes a huge difference.

:?: Can you/do you uninstall it afterwards :?:

:?: Can you/do you uninstall it afterwards :?:

I have in the past. I forgot to uninstall it this time but normally I leave it installed until the check comes. They get some free data and I get paid quicker.

You are basically asking to be hacked or become a victim of fraud by having any type of tracking device installed on your computer. I would never do such a thing, especially this day and age. But, thank you for the paycheck update. I cashed out back in September, so it should hopefully come soon. If it doesn't come by Christmas, they will have one less panelist and a BBB complaint. For the record, they never responded to my email inquiry.

You are basically asking to be hacked or become a victim of fraud by having any type of tracking device installed on your computer. I would never do such a thing, especially this day and age.

A) The extension/add-on is safe.

B) In this day and age, like it or not, you are tracked anyway from almost every website that wants to track users.

I spent almost 6 years removing malware from PCs 6 to 7 days a week. At least once a week someone was freaking out because their computer was hacked. Not one time was anyone who said they were hacked actually hacked.

• 2 weeks later...
Do NOT install their mobile app - it totally screws up every phone I've ever had (samsung galaxies) until I uninstall it.

Now that I will agree with 100%. The mobile VPN SurveySavvy uses is horribly slow and makes it impossible to reach some websites. You can also get banned from some panels for using a VPN so if you do use the SurveySavvy mobile app don't do surveys while it is running.

Do NOT install their mobile app - it totally screws up every phone I've ever had (samsung galaxies) until I uninstall it.

Now that I will agree with 100%. The mobile VPN SurveySavvy uses is horribly slow and makes it impossible to reach some websites. You can also get banned from some panels for using a VPN so if you do use the SurveySavvy mobile app don't do surveys while it is running.

It messed with my little iphone 4S and it took an act of congress to get it off of my phone. It blocked me somehow and it took me over an hour to take it off. I won't sign up again. $5 a month isn't worth the hassle and how slow it made my phone. Well, that and I got a new phone and just didn't down load it again.

it took an act of congress to get it off of my phone.

It was easy for me to remove only because I knew what to do. SavvyConnect takes administrative control of the device so can be hard to get rid of. If an app asks for Administrative access then always think twice. It can turn into a nightmare. Kind of like malware.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been at SurveySavvy since 2003, approx. They always pay ... but, it seems to take awhile to earn much money, ... I doubt rich people waste time earning money doing surveys.

And, ... when I write any company, I am usually very nice, ask them to plz check, did I earn the points, ... did I cash out correctly, did the computer click thru?... y'know, however you want to word it..... cos, if we hardly get paid for these surveys.... are the people answering our mail only getting min wage?... if so, they are probably on food stamps too.

Wait til the Government cuts the funds to SSD, in April... I searched on line, ... April 1st, a 23% cut in everyones check, per month.

I prefer, being able to cash out and have the $, go into my paypal direct, I use to pay on bills to be honest.. so I need the money... and I am sure Survey Savvy has always paid me.

Be patient.

:-)

(I should get paid for this long review, lol, lol!)

I have been with Survey Savvy for almost two years now and so far they are ok with me. Whenever i do have an issue i contact them and they fix the problem. My best suggestion is when you are doing a project for them always save that confirmation email until you received payment. I usually get my payment no more than 3 weeks. I would definitely check your account online to see if it was sent out and give them a call.

I found lately that I've been getting less and less survey offers from them. When I do get an offer, it is normally like $2 for a 30 min survey, which I ignore. I remember getting $2 from them for completing 5 min surveys when I first signed up with them years ago. Today, I got some kind of diary offer that paid $2 asking me to download some software to my phone and record my conversations all day long. Talk about an invasion of privacy. How in the world would that benefit any company other than hacking my identity, I have no idea. I really lost a lot of trust in them.