Who would do this with Global Test Market?

greeneyeddevils

I just received this email from GTM...who if anyone would bother doing this survey for a week & this cheap amount of points? plus you have to download an app that god only knows what it might do to your phone or install something to track your every move...Plus to boot..they won't even give you any points to do this 15 min survey...at least 22 points should be the min..but sweeps...ahhhh no thanks..you want to track my payments & cash withdrawl history...are they nuts?

This is an introductory survey to a 7 Day Payments Diary study in which we ask you to tell us about your daily payments and cash withdrawals. After completing this introductory survey you will soon be sent a link for the 1st day of the diary.

You will be rewarded with 260 points after you have completed the diary for 7 consecutive days.

This survey takes about 15 minutes.

Your reward for completing it: 30 quarterly sweepstakes entries

If you screen out? No worries. You'll still get 10 quarterly sweepstakes entries.

I haven't downloaded any thing for a survey (yet) and don't intend to because I'm not sure I trust them

As for the diary, it depends. I would probably be stupid enough to attempt it as you put it, the diaries usually pay that amount don't they ? And sometimes they aren't very time consuming

I haven't downloaded any thing for a survey (yet) and don't intend to because I'm not sure I trust them

As for the diary, it depends. I would probably be stupid enough to attempt it as you put it, the diaries usually pay that amount don't they ? And sometimes they aren't very time consuming

I'm not letting them track anything I have to do with payments or cash withdrawls...no way!...not for this cheap amount of points or for that matter any amount...plus I've found that in the past doing some of these diaries that I've been screwed out out of the points in the end & had to fight with certain companies to pay up after the fact..for me not worth the time..or headache of any app added to my smartphone