Pinecone Research is a completely legit company

greeneyeddevils

I've been with the survey company for a few months now & I have to say that this is one of the best companies out there..Every single survey I've done they've sent me those $5 checks right away..within a week...plus now they've started doing some product testing & have received some to try in the last week..If you can get hooked up with this company I say do so since they're the best & fastest at sending out the $$$$..... :D

i only get 3, they lowered their payouts to 3 from 5 sometime ago. do you still receive 5 per survey?

I still receive $5 per survey....nothing has changed...I just received my $5 check 2 days ago...so not sure why everyone else is getting only $3....

How long have you been a member? If you dont mind..as perhaps they kept certain members at 5 for demos or as a reward for seniority.

I'd say 6 months of more now....I live in Toronto...so maybe since I'm close to where they're at I get to keep the $5 payments...not sure...I get them to send me checks rather than PAYPAL...not sure...

interesting and perhaps so. I was sent a letter stating they were dropping payments to 3 and to deal with it lol. im glad at least some are benefiting from a 5...5 dollar....5 dollar foot long! (sorry had to).

• 3 weeks later...

I agree they are the best around. Love the product tests! I only receive $3 for each survey as well. I chose PayPal so I get the money the day after I do the survey. That's great! Makes you wonder what takes all those other survey sites so darn long! :?