Harris Poll

glorydays002

Does anyone belong to Harris Poll? I just took a survey which lasted about 15 minutes and received 30 HI points. In order to cash out you have to have 800 HI points to get $5.00. If I'm correct, I earned about 25 cents. Has anyone had luck with them: good paying surveys or do I just bid Ariva Derche?

I recently cashed out with them...

Thank you for participating in our survey. It is our pleasure to

send you this $20.00 Amazon.com® Gift Card* that can be applied

towards the purchase of millions of items at Amazon.com. Don't delete this

message. You'll need the Gift Card claim code below. You may want to print a

copy of this message for easy reference later.

Gift Card Claim Code: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

To redeem your Gift Card, follow these steps:

blah blah blah..

Started taking surveys there in early dec 08. Am about half way to another 20 card atm.

they have really boring surveys and pay very little...they were one of the first compainies i got involved with so i stuck with them. i've stopped doing their surveys after my last cash out

I can't agree with you about Harris. I often get paid 30p or 30 Hi-points for not fulfilling the correct criteria but finishing anyway, and you get 100 or £1 if you do, therefore 25 = £25 into my paypal account. In UK, there is no alternative to that - you can't cash out for $5 or get any gift certificates, but I am now at £24.58 so I am a happy bunny! The wonderful thing about them is that they paid me last time within 2 days of me cashing out so I am definitely sticking with them - no 5 week wait!! Yippee!

LizzieAnn :D