Countdown to Christmas Sweepstakes on SurveyPolice

Administrator

countdown-to-christmas.png

Between December 1 - December 25, we're giving away a daily Amazon gift certificate in our Countdown to Christmas Sweepstakes

To enter: simply leave a review or edit your existing reviews on SurveyPolice. Help us keep our rankings accurate and current!

Open to US residents only (sorry non-Americans!)

Full contest details here: https://www.surveypolice.com/countdown-to-christmas

Daily winners will be posted on our blog and on Twitter.

Hope you all enter! :D

Nice, congratulations :).

I updated a bunch of reviews last night, guess that's it for me (would probably be cheating to keep updating them all every day, if I didn't actually have anything new to report...)

Do we need to enter daily or just once to be good for the entire contest period? I doubt anyone has that many sites they are on to review or update an existing review.

Just to clarify:

- eligible reviews are not counted as entries into the sweepstakes until they are marked "approved". So that means if you've submitted a review in the evening for instance (review will be shown as "pending" in your account), and is not "approved" until the next day, your review will be entered into the daily sweepstakes for/on the day it was approved.

- the sweepstakes is a daily sweeps. If you enter one day but don't win, you can try your luck on subsequent days. You may only win once during the entire sweepstakes period (Dec. 1- Dec. 25, '15), but you can enter as many times as you'd like (provided your review constitutes an Eligible Entry, as per our sweepstakes rules).

Full sweepstakes rules are posted here: https://www.surveypolice.com/files/coun ... -rules.pdf

Good luck! 8)

• 2 weeks later...

There are only 5 days left in the Countdown to Christmas Sweepstakes. Congratulations to all the winners so far!

If you haven't won yet, these last few days are the time to really start submitting your reviews; with Christmas quickly approaching, fewer entries are being submitted every day so your chances of winning this week should be much higher than when the sweepstakes first began.

Submit your entries by writing/modifying existing reviews on SurveyPolice here.

Good luck!