Anyone else get this email?

SurveyBang

Greenfield Online is pleased to announce that we are now part of Toluna, a leading social community platform where people just like you are empowered to express your opinions in a variety of ways! In addition to influencing next generation products and services, we are delighted to introduce new, innovative programs which will allow you to engage in polls and debates with fellow community members.

Over the coming months, you will see many upgrades to both the appearance and structure of the community website, as well as, be introduced to some exciting new features and activities that are designed to create the best possible experience for you.The most exciting news we have to share with you today is the launch of an all new rewards program! Beginning in early 2010, we will be expanding our current incentive program, with a goal to reward you throughout the entire survey experience. As we grow and evolve, earning opportunities will no longer be limited to survey participation. Your active role within the Toluna community will propel your earning potential forward! The new program is being designed with choice in mind. You will have the power and flexibility to redeem points for a reward that is meaningful to you, such as:

-Cash Payments

-Great Merchandise

-Prize Drawings

-Sweepstakes Entries

-Charitable Donations

-With more exciting options to come!

And that's just the beginning! As we get closer to the launch date we will provide more details on our exciting updates and what they mean for you. And as our re-launch starts moving, keep your eyes open for fantastic new earning opportunities and the wonderful new experiences you will have as a Toluna member! For now, everything will remain the same. You can login to your existing Greenfield Online account to request your available balance and take a survey as usual. If you are already a Toluna member, you will continue to reap the rewards from a community dedicated to making your voice heard! If you have any questions about our new rewards program, please feel free to contact us at [email protected].

I thought since all of your2cents or Toluna or greenfield or whatever was already the same company since they all hosted under the same surveys. those ups routers surveys.

not yet...but i have noticed my paypal payments coming from Toluna, so i thought something was up.

Greenfield has never been one of my top sites anyway aside from the occasional invoke, but if what Toluna did with Your 2 Cents is any indication it will become even worse

Toluna & GREENFIELD have become crap....Toluna is great in offering 15 points for voting...but when it comes to doing one of TOLUNAS many surveys they give you this crap once you're finished taking the survey

Thank you for your participation. Due to technical limitations, we are unable to instantly process your reward. You will see your reward in your account within 3 weeks.

BUNCH OF CRAP!

Does this mean that Greenfield will improve I wonder?? I noticed some odd things going on with Toluna, and I have 2 x £10 amazon vouchers pending and have just had a three month wait for one of them, oh yes, customer services answered me but just said first come first served, so I replied that there were time limits on when you could complete a survey, so why did they not set a time limit on the vouchers - i.e. why can you not cash out and get them within a few days?? I cashed out at the start of September and have to wait until 7th December for payment, and again in 28th October thinking I would be in time for Christmas, but this will probably not be until end of January now!! I also have noticed that Toluna are sending us squillions of invitations and the points level is going down, i.e. you used to get so many thousand points for a Toluna survey, now they are going down to in the hundreds each, this is one of the changes maybe? If so, I don't really think it is going to be for the better somehow. I will watch with interest to see what happens. I wonder if all members will get the email SB got? I haven't had mine yet.

LizzieAnn :D

This is bad. Toluna is a rip off. You complete surveys and always get the "technical difficulty" message and never receive the points. And those "$1-$3" surveys? When you are able to complete one and actually get credit it is always $1 you get. The time you have to wait to get a check is absurd. I have waited 3 months for a lousy $10. They also recently raised the cashout threshhold to $20. I have never had my e-mails acknowledged. Greenfield was good with me. I earned a decent amount and they always played fair with me. No complaints at all. However, Toluna is another story and it's a shame they will ruin Greenfield.

• 2 weeks later...