Got "Invoked"

willwill

So i clicked through a dailysurveyt panel .... to a greenfield that kicked me to a invoke. Who pays me for the invoke? I assume i get 20+ for this 90 min focus group right? still going on, so i am not sure what happens at the end...

I hope I am wrong, but if they don't tell you how much the incentive is up front, I am afraid you spent 90 minutes for a sweepstakes entry, if you are lucky. You are not going to get a paying invoke from a place like Daily surveys. All you will get Will is $1 and they get paid the big bucks. As long as you work for nothing, that is what you will get Will.

Its called invoke surveys because there is a plug-in that you download to join a discsussion group. That plug is referred to as invoke from invoke solutions.

These group discussions are invitation only by completing surveys from companies. Take http://www.greenfieldonline.com/ (Not endorsing them), they routinely send out surveys on their website that offer sweepstakes entries as the reward but at the end of the survey is an invitation to meet on a given night and time for X amount of money. Usually these panels will pay 20-30 but i have seen as much as 75 on some. Unfortunately these invoke surveys are few and there can be many sweepstakes surveys (with these surveys lasting up to 90 minutes for a sweeps entry). Clearly they dont annouce what surveys have invoke panels opportunitites and you still must meet the demo requirements as well...otherwise everyone would jump on those surveys and not bother with the other sweepstakes ones.

Sometimes some surveys offer an aditional reward for going into a hosted and automated invoke survey right after the survey concludes...the poor guy up top got invited to a long one and for no monetary reward. That really sucks as they should be paying 20 at the least. Some people claim to be able to spot these invoke surveys on sites like greenfield but i think that is bunch of henky.

Personally I dont go seeking these surveys because I dont want to do these long sweepstakes surveys for a chance to run across one of these invoke surveys. The time spent on useless sweepstakes surveys for finding just one invoke isnt worth it to me. Others may disagree with that. Rarely, I will get invited to one of these from my regular companies...again pretty rare for me.

oh I see, invoke is a brand name! It has never happen to me as I share my computer with my husband and he will not allow me to download any software - quite right too as we have had a virus before and are now very wary!

LizzieAnn

got another 100 point or 200 point 20 min invoke w/surveyspot.... i made my chat name "Sweepstakesrveysuck" lol And ... never got credit from survey spot. i hate them.

oh I see, invoke is a brand name! It has never happen to me as I share my computer with my husband and he will not allow me to download any software - quite right too as we have had a virus before and are now very wary!

LizzieAnn

the dl is minimal and if offered something you should consider. i understand your hesitation but i have used this plug-in many times using xp and vista and a litany of browsers and havent had a problem. Turning one down doesnt hurt you and is no skin off your back. Hope you arent flooded in scotland.