Gtm aren't answering my requests what should I do?

fluffy501

I had around 7 requests that had built up over the last month or two and all of them were about being screened out at the end of the survey

I've just checked and they have all been responded to in the last 3 hours with the same generic "our records show you have been screened out of this survey...." and they are closed for comments :(

It's upset me a bit because I think they are thinking I am lying to get more points but it is just the requests have built up because they take so long to answer them. What should I do? I know all those requests were for genuine points I am missing. :(

I created a follow up request to a few of them. If I do them all, some person will probably just sweep through them with a that generic answer again. I'm worried they think I'm lying to get points for nothing or something

I'm sure GTM doesn't think you're lying — if you look around on the forum, or check the recent reviews here, you will see that many of us (myself included) have had the same experience. I have never had an adequate response to any of my requests, and have never been credited with the missing points. It would appear that GTM has adopted the policy of "screening out" respondents right at the end of a long survey so they can use the data without paying us.

As soon as I receive my pending reward, I will unsubscribe from GTM.

Give up. GTM doesn't think you're lying, they've just apparently short-sightedly decided that paying for any actual helpdesk employees costs more than they'd lose if everyone ditches them because they refuse to fix anything, ever, and instead just auto-respond with unhelpful form responses indicating that if we aren't satisfied, we can respond with the survey number, at which point they will just respond with the same unhelpful form response again, so there's no reason to even bother. :(

(I don't actually have any proof that they fired all their helpdesk staff, I'm just going by what I see and what I've heard. :P)

just put everything in one email and try again.. they go through their periods of never answering correctly.. then out of the blue you'll get a real person a day later.. it makes no sense.

I think a person is answering them (not automatic) but they are just giving the generic answer. Yesterday I got screened out at the end of a 30 point survey and I wrote to them giving the survey number and even exact descriptions of the questions just like they want you to but I still got that horrible generic answer!!! They haven't responded to my follow ups about the others either. I'm not sure if I Should put it all in one email, if they seem reluctant to give points then that might not help.

I don't want to give up, it will be missing out on100's of points that I am due