tellwut-available surveys

peach6

Is it just me or is it really just hard to complete a survey from the available survey tab between yesterday and today I was able to clear all the surveys on the list and did not qualify for one......I do try for the surveys that I get in my email and I may qualify once in awhile with them so why not the ones from the available tab

Is it just me or is it really just hard to complete a survey from the available survey tab between yesterday and today I was able to clear all the surveys on the list and did not qualify for one......I do try for the surveys that I get in my email and I may qualify once in awhile with them so why not the ones from the available tab

Same with me. I have more wasted time starting them doing a few answers then booted out. Each one I try and get DQ'd is time wasted. I have only tried a few anymore a week I probable have 3 hours wasted answering the first few questions to hundreds I've started for the past year not just Tellwut but most sites. They should give us something if were kicked out. So I only try a few. It seems not with just Tellwut but more and more surveys I'm getting booted out from any more. I'm wanting less and less to do them any more. But I do because on a fixed budget there would be NO MERRY CHRISTMAS otherwise. I used to be so gun ho starting surveys, now it's getting to be a drag................ :cry:

Yep, I have stopped trying most of them because I wasn't getting to complete any of them. I did finally get one last past week. But one a week isn't very good. I actually get about 1 a month.

Same with me. I have more wasted time starting them doing a few answers then booted out. Each one I try and get DQ'd is time wasted. I have only tried a few anymore a week I probable have 3 hours wasted answering the first few questions to hundreds I've started for the past year not just Tellwut but most sites. They should give us something if were kicked out. So I only try a few. It seems not with just Tellwut but more and more surveys I'm getting booted out from any more. I'm wanting less and less to do them any more. But I do because on a fixed budget there would be NO MERRY CHRISTMAS otherwise. I used to be so gun ho starting surveys, now it's getting to be a drag................ :cry:

I used to go on the computer after dinner for a couple hours before calling it a night and now after an hour I'm done I would rather watch nothing on TV it is starting to be not enjoyable I walk away a lot also in the daytime to take a break more then I used to.I hear you about the Christmas shopping I was able to buy my Grandson a Kindle with some of my amazon money along with other Christmas presents for family members.