Another ACOP rant

Spazmobot

well, I believe everyone knows why they hang on to the money for so long. the longer they keep that money in the bank means that the more interest they get on all that money. still doesn't make it right, eh? I think they need to share that interest with us, I mean its our monies too, right? :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

I cashed out there at the beginning of January for the payment to be sent via Paypal. Received the customary email saying to allow 6-8 weeks (or did they mean 68 weeks?). At 8 weeks it still showed as "pending" , so I emailed them. After 3 days , the status went to "approved". No idea how long I will need to wait to actually receive the money.

There was an available survey on the site , so I took it. It went through 25 questions before it came to the closing demographic ones. After those , it immediately came back with "You do not qualify" and closed out. After doing the entire survey???

• 1 month later...

And here we go again.  I cashed out on January 12, 13 weeks (or three months) ago.  I emailed them and asked if they were broke.  This is really getting to be too much.