Is anyone having trouble with surveys powered by ROIrocket?

kaseykernriver

"Clear Voice" (one of my fav's) & "Social Opinions" have started exclusively using the platform by "research.roirocket". I have a problem with every single survey I do now when it's run by roirocket & have to send an email explaining the problem(s). They are being very accommodating & have been giving me credit for the one's I complete that aren't showing up I completed them, but they say no one else is having problems. So, I'm really curious if any of you are. Clear Voice was one of my very top earners, so it's a bummer for me. We can't seem to get it fixed. No problems at all before they started using "research.roirocket." (NOTE: 'Reckless Rocket' isn't a survey panel, it's like "cint"; "samplicio; SSI"...etc.)

Thanx & have a wonderful Holiday everyone!

I have not, to my knowledge, have had any specific consistent problem with roirocket, no. (I agree that social opinions is a great earner, long as you're ok with amazon instead of paypal, and an often rather lengthy wait.) What problem are you having specifically? I'll look out for it in the future.