Global test market ??

willwill

Yes. Legit. But we have less to be thankful for. Because GlobaltestMarket used to offer only surveys that paid with points (sometimes several a day) some posters here could cash out frequently. That earned GTM a Top 10 ranking here at SurveyPolice. That's going to change now that they are offering sweepstakes surveys.

Many here have decided to ignore the sweepstakes surveys, some may be angry enough to unsubscribe.

Before they introduced sweepstakes surveys, I could cash out 2-3 times in a year. I'm sure others here earned more than I did, but a $50.00 check 2-3 times a year is pretty good for someone in an unpopular demographic category. With the addition of sweepstakes surveys into their mix, all of our earnings will drop from previous levels, and that's got a lot of folks here steamed.

• 2 weeks later...

They are less than legit. Just today I took a 35 point survey and didn't get credit.

I have had to complain multiple times through survey police. The first time they denied I didn't get credit (I didn't even get the 5 points for not qualifying that they used to give). The second complaint they found I really wasn't paid but this was only after going through Survey Police.

They are not totally a scam but they are dishonest and do intentionally cheat people at times to increase their profit margin. The ratings for them here say the same thing about not getting credited. It usually happens when you are close to the cash out amount.

• 4 weeks later...

after i earned my 1100 points i cashed out and havent gone back to them, but i will say this their surveys arent as bad as others, and they do pay it took like a month i just dont have the heart to restart it, its also nice that your dq's dont give you zero, honestly i kind of liked the fifty buck minimum honestly it only took a few months i just dont have time to do all of these anymore and i tend to like the ones that use paypal.