How to get only the most recent posts?

KarenL

I am new here and would like to see what the most recent posts are. Is there some way to have newer posts show up first or on a separate page?

I have tried to just look around but I can see that some of the posts are from a couple years ago and may not be relevant any more. I have been in other forums where you can see the most recent posts which helps to see what people are currently talking about if you are new to the site.

Thanks

So do I put the words "New posts" in the search box? Or do I need to cut and paste what neminem posted in the search box?

Sorry, but I am not understanding what you mean.

If you mouse over it, it's a url. You can just click that link, or bookmark it. The full url is "http://forum.surveypolice.com/search.php?search_id=newposts" - I didn't realize this forum would shorten it to only show the stuff after the site, probably because it's an internal url within the forum itself.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep Mobile updates action about your website for recent updates. From this all information about the your website is updated or posted or liked or commented on your site is automatically updated to you.

• 3 weeks later...

With this new upgrade, it's very simple. Simply click "View New Content" which is on the right hand side of the top dark blue navigation bar. There, you can specify exactly the new content you'd like to see (since your last visit, within the last 24 hours, within the last week, etc).