What really makes up a HOUSEHOLD?

KarenL

I am sure this has come up before but I searched and couldn't find.

My daughter, her husband and their 2 kids moved in with me 2 1/2 yrs ago. Are they considered to be in my household? I do not know their income or any financial information about them. I have been including them cause they live here but now I think maybe I shouldn't have.

I have joined about 10 sites. Should I go back and change/update my household?

Please advise

don't worry about the incomes (or put that much thought into this).. it can't hurt to list more people in your house because the reason they're asking is to see if you have the demographics available that their client is looking for.. having kids in the home automatically opens you up to that entire group they're looking for.. so always list them.. also if your daughter and her husband are in the most popular demographic of (parents with kids), you'll get even more offerings..

I am sure this has come up before but I searched and couldn't find.

My daughter, her husband and their 2 kids moved in with me 2 1/2 yrs ago. Are they considered to be in my household? I do not know their income or any financial information about them. I have been including them cause they live here but now I think maybe I shouldn't have.

I have joined about 10 sites. Should I go back and change/update my household?

Please advise

I actually rent a room out of a house that is shared. So I have roommates. I only include the roommate that I knew because we both moved here together. I do not include the others.