Daily Survey Peanel

SurveyBang

Thank you for your information about DSP. However it is against the forums rules to post referral links. And while I think you have posted this with good intentions, I dont want to see these boards riddled with links of other posters with the same guise of good intentions. It just encourages others to post false information about panels in order to get members to join under their referral link whether the company being reviewed is legit or not. Generally I just post a link to the homepage of the company you refer OR you can contact members via PMs and thus trade information.

"You also agree not to post any “affiliate links” – that is, links that go to a third-party website containing a special referral code in which you are compensated for leads or sales."

I know it seems prickish to say that but having seen a couple of other situations arise from a similar situations will end up with no one winning. And frankly if just one person is allowed to do it, then a ton of people will begin and then sorting through truth and reliable information is that much harder.

I have reported this post to Daily Survey Panel for referral spamming and hopefully the account will be deleted.

Daily Survey Panel is one of the worst for the following reasons. First, they pay 1/4 to 1/2 for the same surveys that other survey companies pay. 50 to 60 cents is average. If you see a $2.00 survey, you know other survey companies are paying $4 to $6 for it. They either take a bigger chunk or they piggyback on some other survey company (which I believe based on their poor looking website). Second, sometimes you don't get credit or it takes forever to get credit for a survey. I had one that said I would get credit in 3 to 5 days and it took almost 6 weeks. I have also had several surveys that did not give credit. The site usually credited me but I got sick and tired of having to write emails begging for 50 cents credit when I could be spending the same time making bigger money on other survey company's surveys. Then when I email they site gets an attitude about how hardly any survey companies pay instantly for surveys taken. When I listed 6 right off the top of my head, they shut up about it.