GTM login submit button in not working

footfree

Went to log on this morning and the submit button is down.The only way to get to my account is if I login thru my facebook account.Which doesn't sit right to me.You shouldn't have the ability to force us to show you what I feel is private.It should always be a choice.Not only that do they really want everyone to read the disparaging remarks about them?

Huh, I agree. The login button does appear to be disabled currently. I assume they're just doing maintenance or something?

Never thought about it like that - they should tell people that ,I mean if that is the case.

So here it is Sat. morning and it's still not working.I don't think it's maintenance.

• 2 weeks later...

So I just realized, we were all being silly - the login button is not "not working", but that page is doing something dumb and buggy. I have a feeling you use a password manager (like the one in whatever browser you're using). I do, GTM's is remembered in it, and the login submit button is still greyed out, a couple weeks after this post was made. However, if I type anything into the password box, it un-greys out. The issue is not that the submit button doesn't work, it's just that they stuck validation onto the page that only enables the submit button when you type something into the password box, and Firefox's password manager presumably is filling out the password box in such a way that that validation isn't triggered. >.>

So I just realized, we were all being silly - the login button is not "not working", but that page is doing something dumb and buggy. I have a feeling you use a password manager (like the one in whatever browser you're using). I do, GTM's is remembered in it, and the login submit button is still greyed out, a couple weeks after this post was made. However, if I type anything into the password box, it un-greys out. The issue is not that the submit button doesn't work, it's just that they stuck validation onto the page that only enables the submit button when you type something into the password box, and Firefox's password manager presumably is filling out the password box in such a way that that validation isn't triggered. >.>

Exactly- I mean I had to cave and go thru Facebook eventually I couldn't go that long without logging in.So after reading your post I tried typing in my password and it let me gain access.I have never had to deal with something like that before.Plus it seemed like I was the only one having issues,I started to think I was being singled out...........thanks for the heads up!