Why Hotspex?

guerilla-gardener

Can anyone figure out why Hotspex is so far up on the panel ratings? All they seem to offer is various sweepstakes drawings, and I know a LOT of panelists that are loosing patience with panels that don't guarantee some kind of concrete incentive.

I like to use the panel rankings to select panels to try, and I am somewhat concerned over slimy panels boosting their own ratings.

-GG

i dont know why its so high. I delete their emails as soon i see them in the inbox. I *might read the newsletter but they are hard to get any decent CS and their survey incentives are who knows in the future.

It's so high because of the many times Carly used to send out emails to panel members, specifically asking them to come here and rate them up! There is a topic around here somewhere on that very issue. Ever since this was revealed here, they haven't done it anymore. I personally am very unhappy with them, they don't even have a decent rewards program in place right now!

Edit - found the other thread!

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=124

Thanks for the info. And the link. Guess I understand. I wish these ratings could be updated once in a while. but I don't think the admin. has much time. Guess I can take Hotspex down at least a half a peg by filling out my own rating.

GG