Greenfield online's bait and switch,...

willwill

First experience of this, clicked a $3 transportation survey... completed it... at the end it basically just says it's completed, so i check my survey completition log?

Date Survey Description Reward

Nov 27, 2009 1073121-US Transportation Sweepstakes Entry

When i selected it, it said $3 compensation, when i finished? "SWEEPSTAKES ENTRY " Scum bags

On the greenfield site, they host their own forums. You can reg there and post about your problem with that survey and the incentive error. There is a mod there that has more direct contact with there customer service, her name being caitlin. Hope this helps.

Same thing happened for me with this same study. I recently had this happen two other times with Greenfield and I am not happy. You can bet they will hear from me. I never bothered to keep track of study numbers while completeing surveys but I no longer trust this company to treat me fairly so I will be keeping track from now on. It's a shame because I always thought they were one of the good ones to spend time with- very disappointing.

That's why Toluna & Greenfield both "Suck ass" now...everyone should just delete them or stop taking their "NON PAYING"

I"LL PAY YOU 3 WEEKS LATER SURVEYS & tell both Toluna & GREENFIELD TO "SHOVE IT" ...We are the ones that keep those cmpanies alive....You know & I know you're going to hear some great respones about how good these 2 companies are..Those respones usually come from the people who actually work for the company or the "newbies" who've only been with them a short time...These 2 companies should be dropped by everyone who's wasted time doing the dirty work for them & then the staff at those companies actually getting paid for our responses...not us...."SCREW THEM!!" :evil:

I've been watching this merge take place for awhile now and I agree it's time to move on and stop letting them waste my time. They do not operate on the level, expecting "honest, thoughtful" responses on my part and "rewarding" me with dishonest and misleading tactics. Wish more of us would bail on them, but they will just pick up new suckers anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

i will be leaving since just joining, for problems as posted in other topic 'ciao/greenfield', they also have 'ciao' another division / name for scamming people.. :(

very sad , this is the worst i have signed up to (only signing up 2 weeks ago)