Joining Pinecone UK ???

slwukuk

Hello all :)

Have been in the survey scene for a few months now and have noticed a site called Pinecone mentioned a lot. I've seen that it's mentioned you can join via a banner add. I'm yet to notice any banners advertising such website. How did other members manage to sign up with Pinecone ???

I googled something specific. I don't remember specifically, but probably something like "join pinecone". The first two results for that search both have links to join Pinecone. (The first one is even from survey police, the same site you're on right now! :P)

Yeah I've tried that mate, and after clicking the UK link and giving my age range, it just took me to the sign up page for 'my survey' which I'm already a member of. Now when I click the UK link and enter my age range it tells me that 'I've already completed' that survey, so I'm still no further forward....

Hi slwukuk,

Pinecone can be a bit tricky to get into; the issue stems from the demographic restrictions they have in place when it comes to new memberships.

We've written more about why Pinecone is so selective, here: Where to Find an Invite to Pinecone Research

We highly recommend that you regularly try to join Pinecone UK using the link posted on our Join Pinecone Research page. For the UK (as well as other regions like the USA), demographic restrictions will vary and change. We find that new members typically have the most success joining the first week or two of any given month; sometimes demographic restrictions are lifted at the beginning of the month, and then tightened the second half of the month (making it harder to get in).

Keep trying the link every couple of weeks, and we're sure at some point you'll be pleasantly surprised with success. :)