Duplicate Rewards

cilana86

Have you ever received a duplicate reward? I requested $15 from i-say back in December. They sent me the $15 via paypal on Dec 31, but then on January 8, they sent me another $15 and wasn't sure why. But I withdrew the money from my paypal to be sent to my bank account. About 15 minutes later, I got email saying they sent me a duplicate reward by mistake. I reply to the email stating do I need to give it back or will they deduct points. They told me not to worry about it and to accept it as a gift from them. This only happen to me once before from MyView where they paid me twice and told me to keep it.

Just a few months ago Swagbucks credited my account twice for 750 points. I sent in a ticket and they obviously didn't read it because they credited me another 750. I posted on Facebook because at that point I was worried for being 1500 points over credited. They only took 750 points back but then went and gave me another 100 points for being honest. :shock:

Just a few months ago Swagbucks credited my account twice for 750 points. I sent in a ticket and they obviously didn't read it because they credited me another 750. I posted on Facebook because at that point I was worried for being 1500 points over credited. They only took 750 points back but then went and gave me another 100 points for being honest. :shock:

Kudos to you!! Honesty pays!! This time anyway.