Survey Spot PayPal payment

lobo49

Has anyone had a payment sent to there PayPal account from them? If anyone has, can you please let me know how long it took to receive it ? I redeemed my points on 11/23/2009 and I am still waiting.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had problems with finding enough surveys to get to 1000 points and 1000 points for 10 bucks is really not worth the time. I get a lot of invites just not many for points and getting to 1000 is gonna be hard.

• 2 weeks later...

The majority of surveys from them are just sweepstakes entries. I haven't earned anything from them in months; I just keep clicking out. I'm disappointed because they used to be great.

• 1 month later...

Good news on this issue. I cashed out with them yesterday and received the money in my PayPal account within minutes! It's the first time I've cashed out with their new rewards system. So if you can ever make it to the minimum payout with them, at least you know you won't have to wait for it!

Hi, I can't even get as far as redeeming points. They take months to post survey rewards and in no order at all. I was hoping that the redeeming process was quicker. I wrote to them over a month ago about no receiving my rewards in my account and they just got back to me yesterday with a very vague form letter saying they were having trouble keeping up! Other sites post your rewards immediately. I'm glad to hear that it is possible to get to the redeeming point though because I was starting to think they were never going to let me get there! Thanks alot and good luck to you.

I had to experience it to believe it, reached enough to cash out with Paypal and barely a minute later I check email and there it is, message saying I received my payment from the Spot. This is the way all sites need to do it.