Warning About GTM Please Read

footfree

My account was closed for no reason.Apparently others are having the same problem.Here is one little exert from their facebook page

(see below).Yours may not be now but it could happen to you.They will not answer their phone, goes to voice mail.And the only

contact button I could find was at the bottom of the listing for "Terms and Conditions". They have not answered or made any post

since Dec. 20th 2015.You can read what others have posted on facebook under the first posting you need to scroll down on the

156 replies it has to see what others are saying.They have $75 and I want it.They are also not "This business is not BBB accredited

"Plus there are no complaints issued on this company, which I find strange.I did have a go around with them about not giving me

my points on the 1st of Feb.which they finally gave me but now this.Makes me wonder if they got ticked at me and

deactivated my account.If you find any of this info wrong please let me know,but this is what I researched and found.

I'm real concerned I will not get my money.

Like · Reply · January 27 at 4:39am

Frank Mclemore

Frank Mclemore I have had a account with you guys...but cant get into my account..for some reason...i got my password and email ...but nothing...help me plz GlobalTestMarket

Like · Reply · January 7 at 8:32am · Edited

Corey Hovanec

Corey Hovanec Have had the same problem for about 2 months. I've noticed a lot of others have experienced this too.

Like · Reply · 1 · January 3 at 4:00pm

Frank Mclemore

Frank Mclemore What to do? just chalk up all my points and start over?

Like · Reply · January 3 at 4:01pm

Does it just say your account is inactive, with no other information and no communication? Cause I've been pestering mysurvey about a very similar sounding issue for the past several weeks - my account there was marked inactive randomly, and they didn't respond to any communication for weeks. I just kept bothering them - finally got a response apologizing for the delay, and that supposedly they're working on a fix to an issue, and I should be able to get back in "in 5 business days". Quoth, "If you try to log in any sooner than that, your account will become deactivated again. We are aware of an issue and are working on a resolution." Super weird.

So I'd say if that sounds like what you experienced with GTM, keep bugging them?

Meanwhile, in general, I don't know why you have $75 with them? I make sure to cash out everywhere as soon as I hit the minimum, just in case something like that happens, since sites are certainly known for that sort of thing in general. (Which does make GTM's 50$ minimum a bit problematic...)

No it doesn't say inactive it just says invalid email and password.So while I was trying to figure out how to get an hold of them I went looking for info.

Took me a while to figure out where the contact button was without having my account open,so my mind was able to go rampant and come up with all sorts

of ideas.Anyway I was going to cash out at 1800 points(wont happen again).I know it's foolish to wait but that's the stupid thing I did.After writing

this I remembered that I had a email swap with them on 2/1 they answered me like 4 times that day.So I replied to that email and I'm

hoping they will answer that soon.They have to be the slowest people, sometimes, then other times they get back real quick.I was the one

having problems with the log in button seemed no one else had a issue for a while until peach(i think) posted about it.So I'm just hoping no one else will have to deal with this and that my account

will be working real soon.

Got a response from them this morning

Thank you for contacting us about the recent problem you have had logging into your account. A few emails we sent to you were bounced back to us as undeliverable therefore causing your account to close.

This is caused by a spam filter in place on your email account, an invalid email address, or a full mailbox.

So yeah what a relief that was ,and yes I cashed out!

also if you see the sign in button grayed out even though your password appears using your form memory.. it's the site wanting it again.. just highlight the last character of your password and enter it again.. this will cause the sign in button to go from gray to blue so you can log in...  a number of people on the FB page think they can't log in due to being blocked.. it's a glitch on the GTM website..

also if you see the sign in button grayed out even though your password appears using your form memory.. it's the site wanting it again.. just highlight the last character of your password and enter it again.. this will cause the sign in button to go from gray to blue so you can log in...  a number of people on the FB page think they can't log in due to being blocked.. it's a glitch on the GTM website..

So I just tried how you said to do it and it worked, but that's the strangest thing I've I ever heard of.I wonder if they'll fix it?

for some reason it's not recognizing your autofill putting the password in there.. I have to put in the last character again every time I log in...  actually if you just click on the box where the ******* for your password is and hit enter, that alone makes the sign in button appear..  so just clicking the password area and hitting enter twice and you're logged in.

for some reason it's not recognizing your autofill putting the password in there.. I have to put in the last character again every time I log in...  actually if you just click on the box where the ******* for your password is and hit enter, that alone makes the sign in button appear..  so just clicking the password area and hitting enter twice and you're logged in.

Yep that works too.Thank goodness I remembered my password to that site that is how I was getting in, but normally I can't remember all passwords to every site.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks avemaria for explaining what is going on with the login button...I've had that problem for weeks and have been signing in thru Facebook......nice to know it's a glitch on their site.....they should fix it, it's been going on far too long.