Goes to next page automatically

fluffy501

I hate the surveys that take your first click as cue to move to the next page without giving you an option to go back. Especially on a tablet it is easy to click the wrong thing by accident and it just happened that I selected an option I didn't mean to and it screened me out in a second

That wouldn't have happened if I had a next button to click, they're so stupid sometimes

• Like 1

ive noticed that a lot of GTM's surveys are doing that now. its a love hate thing for me. but like ya say if you go to fast, or not paying attention, you will mess up and click the wrong thing by mistake.

I would like it, but only if it also had a back button. That way, it'd save us time of having to click, but we could also fix our misclicks. I would 100% support a standard where every survey did it that way. I do agree with you, however, that surveys that move automatically when you click a choice, and don't have a back button, are extremely stupid, I have definitely accidentally submitted incorrect demographic information on one or two of them and really wanted to correct it but couldn't, and it boggles the mind that they wouldn't realize how much it leads to worse data and stop freaking doing it.

yeah and top of that, if you keep messing up, they may kick you out of the panel for not being an honest panelist or giving too many inconsistent answers.