Do you really want my childs opinion-then have them set up a account

footfree

If so pay them in their own account.I sick and tired of you asking me for my child's opinion then asking me to pay them

when I cash out.Plus some of these surveys really cannot be geared towards children.How many do you know that take their friends

out and buy them lunch?How many 15 to 18 year old's have that kind of expendable cash?How many children know how much

their parents pay for tv service and internet services.If you really want my kids opinion then have them set up their own account.

It's like Ipsos wanted my 15 year old to do a 45 minute survey for 200 points.Sorry I don't advise my kid to work for pennies.

There should be child labor laws against things like this.They are becoming increasingly bad about this and I wont let my

child be apart of it.

I totally agree.  I just had my daughter complete a survey on Swagbucks, and some of the questions were not geared for her at all.  There is a site for teens to take surveys, mine doesn't have time for all of that and I was lucky to get her to qualify for this one.  I am not going to keep asking her to do them.