what do you mean RESOLVED?

theskyhunter

how many of you have been getting this answer when you email a panel about a problem?...."your request has been resolved". I aint got enough fingers and toes to count on how many replies Ive gotten back with that answer. GTM is by far the worst for me. I have had email threads going back and forth for weeks and nothing done and still they have those famous words. "your request has been solved". really??!!!! what about you guys? haha! I misspelled "resolved". oh well.

Yeah, I knew it would be about GTM just from the title. GTM is the only one that does it nearly this obviously. (Well, and mysurvey too, presumably, they're pretty much identical except that at least GTM pays a bit better). Some other sites sometimes respond without answering your question, but GTM is the only site I've seen consistently refuse to even remotely look like they even read your question, and then have the balls to say they resolved your issue, every time, and mark it closed. I dunno why I even bother ever opening cases with them - 100% of the time they will just close it without probably ever looking at it.  >.>

• Like 1

Resolved to me means the issue is closed- but no wait, it is not.That's what I tell them.I want them to actually listen to me.At least give me the

respect I deserve.I will battle with them especially if I know I'm right.And the thing I hate the most is when they say I'm wrong or in a

not so round about way calling me a liar.That's the thing I loathe the most being called a liar.

• Like 1