How do i get an invite to e rewards?

squeeto1

I've been looking for some new panels to join and went to the e rewards site after seeing it mentioned in a few posts here. Can anyone tell me please how i can get an invitation to join there? Thanks ahead to anyone who can help!!

You can have my membership and the 86 e-dollars that go with it. They offer nothing but magazine subs that you can get for free. This company is the biggest scam on the internet. You give you time and opinions and all you get is e-dollars and nothing to spend them on. If you spend $300 you get $50 off at Omaha Steaks. Hell of a deal, right?

• 3 weeks later...

You can have my membership. I lost my points, since they have expiration dates. I didn't want to spend a couple of hundred dollars in order to get $100 off of ebags or like the other poster, spending money at Omaha steaks to get a discount. The surveys they have are great and add up but there isn't anything worth it for rewards. I even emailed them about it but they never emailed back.

• 5 months later...

E-rewards is no survey spot, but they offer some okay stuff. I can redeem Gamestop/Macy's gift cards but I usually purchase the magazine subscriptions and Hilton honor points.

• 3 months later...

Honestly, I have earned good rewards through e-Rewards by signing up through U-Promise. U-Promise is a college based site to take the money you use everyday and save extra for college. I signed up through them and received $2.00 in my account, and you get money in there after you meet the mininum requirement. The good thing about U-Promise is you don't have to save it for college, you can request a check and get your money for yourself, but the only thing is that they only send checks every quarter. That's how I got with them, you can give it a try as well.

• 1 month later...
I've been looking for some new panels to join and went to the e rewards site after seeing it mentioned in a few posts here. Can anyone tell me please how i can get an invitation to join there? Thanks ahead to anyone who can help!!

This place sucks. I have to have like 120 dollars in e-rewards cash for 50.00$ Upromise (college savings)

• 2 weeks later...

I got excited when I joined. I got a invite through U-Promise. I can request a check with U-Promise but one problem. It takes 130.00$ E-reward dollars to get 50.00$ for my U-promise! I thought it was to good to be true and it is because e-rewards was sending me tons of 5-10 dollar surveys that were even only for 10-15 minutes.