What do you think?

peach6

It's a toss up between Harris Poll and e-Rewards.  I spend more time going through Harris Polls lengthy 'preliminary' questions than taking their surveys, and sometimes then don't even find one. They really need to streamline the thing as the questions are repetitive and have no logic.  Why ask me if I have kids and I say none, later ask what their ages are? Or they have pages of ailments when I've stated I have no illness.

e-Rewards used to offer things like Target or Borders certificates, but now the bulk of it is air miles, hotel rewards or things you have to spend money just to use the reward.  About the only thing I get from them any more is magazines.

Ipsos for their 'preliminary' questions my goodness I think they might put Harris Poll to shame but then again maybe not I just know it's

close between them.

Sorry if off topic-

As for Target e-certificates you should be glad not to have them.I got one went to the store to use it and found out that I can only use it once

it's loaded to a account via my mobile phone.Never once before ordering did it say to use it in store you would have to own a smartphone.Which I do but that's

not the point.At least they ship free at $25 and it's much easier to use online.

E rewards I can get American Eagle and Macy's to pass out as gifts.

GTM paying real low and then I have to argue with them to get my money.

Right now Global Test Market. I did a discussion at the end of October. I was supposed to get 450 points. I still haven't received them after 2 months of emailing support I finally get a response saying I didn't complete the discussion which I did ughhh  I actually just cashed out with 100 points left and think Im calling it quits on that one.  

Ipsos, takes forever to even get points to redeem

I mean, there are tons of survey sites I've already tossed cause they were too awful to bother with... so those don't really count? Like, I'm disappointed in them for sucking so badly, but I'm not disappointed with them cause I don't use them. I would say the survey sites I'm most disappointed in are:

* mysurvey, for actively driving me away by being so buggy and having so little desire to make sure I'm actually able to even log in on a regular basis, that at this point I no longer feel like bugging them about it anymore. I tried. Their pay is trash anyway.

* FutureTalkers, because their self-hosted surveys (albeit occasional) are always great, and they could be great, except instead of trying to get more self-hosted surveys, instead they're partnering with Cint to give us more surveys, which Cint = barf.

* OpinionPlus for the vast majority of the surveys they've sent me, either screening me out without asking me a single question (shouldn't you be able to verify this at least the majority of the time, without sending me an email first?), or saying the survey had already reached its limit and is closed, even though you literally just sent me an email about it like 30 seconds before I opened it (which, again: why are you sending me emails about surveys that are already closed?) I've asked them about the latter one a couple times, and they just don't get it, they just tell me sometimes surveys have low limits. Yes, low limits, but like, are your limits set to like a single person? Or are you just sending me emails after it's already closed and don't get it (I think the latter). I'll probably give that one the ax once I eventually manage to get one cashout, if ever.