Meandering surveys

Cliche01

Why is it some surveys will make you sit through a sitcom with ads or a dozen commercials when they really just want to focus on ONE?  I guess the sitcom is supposed to feel like an actual TV viewing experience or something, but come on, why waste my time with all that when you just want my opinion on a single ad?

Have they sent you a dvd in the mail to watch?It sounds like what they did to me, made me watch a episode of Fargo (that I already watched)then they asked

questions about a commercial.Seems crazy to do all that then get like 300 points or a 12.00.But I did it so who's crazier?

I've been sent dvds twice. I've watched them both times. The first time, the dvd includes a link to visit to take the survey after you'd watched the dvd. I did that, and got filtered out of that survey, which was supposed to pay 10 dollars, and which they paid money to send me a dvd for(!), after I'd taken most of it (thanks a lot, OO!). Brillant. The second one, they sent me a dvd, the note just said they'd send me a survey link a week later... never got the survey link.

Never doing another survey that includes "watch this half hour dvd" ever again. Unless it's from Pinecone, who I feel have a much higher track record of not pulling stupid bs like that. (The first one of those was definitely from OO, the other one might have been from OO or from GTM, I forget. Both sites that have a much higher record of failing to let you complete surveys you signed up for.)

(The first one of those was definitely from OO, the other one might have been from OO or from GTM, I forget. Both sites that have a much higher record of failing to let you complete surveys you signed up for.)

Both mine were from GTM I got paid for both surveys and the first one I did was a episode of New Girl(which I had seen before). They also said

that I would get a signed T-shirt from the producers.And I did ,about a month after taking it and the signed autograph was printed on the shirt.I kept it

it's okay but when you say signed I think of someone actually signing the shirt not print.

For those who got the DVD - I was wondering about those surveys! I was invited twice to participate in the DVD survey back in December, but I never received a disk in the mail. I figured the study was cancelled or something. @footfree, that's cool you got a free shirt from the producers (even though the signatures were printed).