Global Test Market Still Ripping People Off

Whatatay

Just took a 35 point survey for Global Test Market and didn't get any credit for it. I completed it without any problems and got the completion screen at the end.

Apparently GTM isn't getting anyone to take their free surveys. I delete every one of them so in order to get answers for free, they are now not giving credit on paid ones.

I took a 35 point survey from them on Sunday. I checked the site having remembered that a thread existed saying their hadnt recieved credit. I didnt get the credit for my survey either. So I send them an email stating the issue. I checked my account today and the survey points have been credited and things are kosher.

I try and I try and have yet to qualify for a single one.

Got 3 surveys from them today and earned zip. 100, 40 and 35...the 100 pt one didnt even go to questions as it told me as soon as I clicked the like that i DQ'ed

When I get their emails, if it says that the reward is only a sweepstakes entry, then I don't take the survey. Well, I just completed a survey that the email CLAIMED would reward me with 35 points. When I reached the completion screen, it said I had been entered in their drawing for the sweepstakes. So not only are they cheating me, they are lying as well.

I'm debating if I should continue to try to increase my points enough to cash out with them, or just quit now.

Sweepstake entry= loser. Go on and take them, sure your odds of winning the mega prize are assured. You MIGHT win, is it worth it? GO ON and help the company earn money you won't. That is all. Sucker.