Is this year starting off slower then last year

footfree

I only started doing this about 8 months ago, but I feel like I'm getting about the same amount of surveys as I was when I started... I do feel like OO has been going somewhat downhill in terms of they used to have a lot more 50 cents for 5 minutes surveys, now they have a lot fewer of those and a lot more 50 cents for 10-15 minute surveys, which is unfortunate. I feel like everything else I've done, has been about the same as when I started, personally.

I get about the same number of survey invites, but disqualify from the vast majority of them. The only times it seems that points are offered, I have to install an app or sign up with another survey site.

I've noticed a slowness. Usually I'm making over $150 monthly but this month, I haven't reached $100. I shouldn't complain because that usually means I'll cash out on numerous sites at the same time in the following month.

For me, it has been very slow across all of my survey sites.  The only ones which have been fairly consistant are Amazon Mechanical Turk (always several on there), Paidviewpoint, and Instant Cash sweepstakes.  I even noticed a slight decline in Pinecone Surveys recently.  I am also a member of several focus groups companies in the NYC area, and haven't been invited to any groups since September (which is strange since I normally get into a group at least once per month). 

Hi all.

Anthonu from australia here.I have been doing surveys for over 12 months now and I have subscribed to a lot of panels.Yes I am not getting anywhere near the surveys I was getting even up till about nov it was good since then not very much at all.A lot of my sotes ive been a member for awhile now not one invite.Have done a product test and a couple of focus groups which has helped.Cheers.Anthony.