Gratis Points Pending Reward

peach6

Has anybody received there pending rewards from them. I ordered an Amazon on 1-22 have not received it yet  I did email them a few days ago but never got a reply back they used to be good about getting back with you within a few days but now that there closing down on March11 they don't care to respond and if I don't have it by the 11th there will be no way of reaching them.

When I heard they were closing I emailed them to find out when I would receive my Amazon GC, order placed on 22/2/16- the reply from Gratis completely ignored the question and said I perhaps can use Opinion World in future and I would loose any unredeemed points below minimum cash out levels - I' m hoping for a cash out , but I am not optimistic - given that it took over 6 weeks to get the last cash out!

If any one knows of any tactics to get the cash out quickly I would be happy /grateful to hear of them.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd got over £15 ($20), but because they insist you wait up to 8 weeks for it to be 'validated' I couldn't cash out. Now they've closed I've lost the lot

Like rosiesmom said they should pay out what's owed

update on my earlier comments.

After about 10 emails I got my cash out - they wrote and said I would receive $23 and this would be the equivalent of approximately £16.60. I received the virtual credit card fro £15.00 - I may be unreasonable but can any one tell me whether £15.00 is approximately £16.60 !!!!!!!!! 

Did Gratis close down voluntarily or were they forced to close down - comments would be appreciated.

Well not quite, the difference is obviously £1.60 in GBP. Depending on exchange rate that's about $1

Have you got an e - mail address as I can't get on the site