OO worthless support responses!!!

Trueblue

For at least the 5th time OO writes back with this response without my original inquiry which makes responding difficult as I frequently have to write them multiple times a day. Why they cannoy answer thee questions in the second paragraph from the survey number which I provided makes zero sense. No matter how many times I point out to include my original inquiry it does not sink in. I cannot tolerate repeated ignorance! I feel a little better now.

Hello,

In order to assist you further, we kindly ask that you provide more information and details regarding your question or the problem you encountered. Providing a screenshot of an error will also help us in locating the problem and allow us to address your concern quickly.

*If this is about a survey you accessed or participated in, we ask that you provide details such as the survey topic, the date you accessed or participated in the survey, the reward amount offered, and the estimated length of the study.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Steven John
Opinion Outpost Helpdesk

You sure a bot isn't answering this? I know there is a name but ... Or this person is just meeting his support quota for the day with a bot like response.

Yes, support at OO is completely different since Survey Spot bought them a few years ago. In the last month, I've completed 10 surveys that I was not credited for and get the same robot response every time. On the balance I probably completed well over 100 that I did get paid for. However 10% rip off is still too high for my liking. They should put your inquiry in so you know which one of the numerous problems they are referring to. I've always had better luck calling them, but it's very time consuming-going over each survey problem one by one, put on hold, talk to the manager, etc. Usually it does result in some immediate credits; but again, is it worth your time?

I've been doing surveys for about 4 and a half years now and have watched OO get consistently worse over time.  When I started they were the first site I went to every day. Today they are my last resort when I can't find anything else to do.  Customer Support is like talking to a wall. Useless.