2 surveys in one day ask 10 minutes worth of questions

footfree

Just to say you don't qualify .I really haven't had to deal with this to much lately but today I get 2 in a row.One from Ipsos and the

other from GTM.Personally I think they owe us something more then they offer.Like GTM they pay nothing then 5 pts.from Ipsos what a joke.

Plus the one from Ipsos wanted the info from my daughter they start asking her about the car she drives ,grocery stores and all that

like she this survey applied to her.Just like to say kiss my behind,wish someone would waste your time and see how you like it!

This tactic drives me crazy, and I just started doing surveys last month!  I have even gotten 20+ minutes in, tracker showing 94% complete, then told I don't qualify!  I just wasted that time and gave you 94% of the info you wanted...what a waste.  And of course the last section was "just some personal classification info", after I watched several videos and answered all the questions about the ads! I feel your pain, and have started keeping track of which sites pull this tactic in my notebook. 

I got into the Innopoll one yesterday and after screens an screens of questions, I was tossed out.  I know you get $$ for three surveys, but this is ridiculous to invest this much time into something and then Poof! it's gone. 

• 2 weeks later...

It seems this is across the board. I have done the same thing on several services, Mint Vine being the worst. Except we are talking 25 minute surveys. Some of the topics are very interesting so I take my time to write out good answers only to be kicked out - sometimes after the screen says the survey was successfully completed. I feel like the company's are getting the data they want, the survey sites are getting paid and we are getting ripped off.