Testspin question

LizzieAnn

I have been a member of Testspin for a couple of years now and never really had any surveys to speak of from them, but suddenly I am getting loads, the thing is when I click on them I am told that it is only for US residents. I have managed to do one for which I earned a whopping $10 in one go, but thereafter I have only qualified for one. The thing is, too you only need $10 for a $10 amazon certificate which I got, great, and spent. Is it really for international panellists? I never seem to qualify. I checked into my profile and it does ask "which country?" so I assumed so, but are they all aimed at US residents or do UK residents ever qualify? Anyone else had similar experiences?

LizzieAnn x :?

No idea - when I was there, I had a qualify rate that was even lower than mine at Opinion Outpost which is sad. In fact, I got so frustrated, I quit completely (closed my account).

They should say on the site if it's for non-US residents. If not (i.e. it doesn't say), I'd shoot them an email and ask.

• 3 years later...

The only ones I get are questions about "your company" or "your business," which I don't understand, however, according to annika's website they are open worldwide for surveys, product testing, etc.