survey.admemes.com

alfigler

Watch out for this site.  I have been directed there through Mintvine, Opinion Outpost, Survey Spot, etc.

You will watch a couple of political videos, rate them and answer questions.  After you complete it, you get the message that you were disqualified.

However, they already have all your information.  There must be some way to stop this site from operating.

They are probably getting paid a lot of money by the candidates to do this type of survey, but are not rewarding us for our input. 

• Like 2

I have had the same ones through OO and did not get the points I emailed them and they said I DQ haw can that be when I completed to the end they did give me the 5points said I spent a long time on the survey  yeah to the end

• Like 1

I have participated with this site through the same survey sites for years without problems. Lately, they reject every survey I complete which angers me to no end. Someting or someone has changed. They must have organizational or financial problems. I have tried contacting them directly, but i don't find them anywhere on the Internet. I highly suggest boycotting and/or sending emails to the various survey sites as to their shenanigans.

Watch out for this site.  I have been directed there through Mintvine, Opinion Outpost, Survey Spot, etc.

You will watch a couple of political videos, rate them and answer questions.  After you complete it, you get the message that you were disqualified.

However, they already have all your information.  There must be some way to stop this site from operating.

They are probably getting paid a lot of money by the candidates to do this type of survey, but are not rewarding us for our input. 

(My post to another user with similar problems) I have participated with this site through the same survey sites for years without problems. Lately, they reject every survey I complete which angers me to no end. Someting or someone has changed. They must have organizational or financial problems. I have tried contacting them directly, but i don't find them anywhere on the Internet. I highly suggest boycotting and/or sending emails to the various survey sites as to their shenanigans.

I have had the same ones through OO and did not get the points I emailed them and they said I DQ haw can that be when I completed to the end they did give me the 5points said I spent a long time on the survey  yeah to the end

• 3 weeks later...

I always shut the window whenever they try to sneak a admes in. At first, a couple years ago, they were good to do. They all payed a buck and you watched one ad. Now they are garbage as you know. They resorted to tacking them on to the end of other unrelated surveys for awhile(not exaggerating) I don't know why panels allowed them to do this. And yes, most are know 50 cents and can take 15-20 minutes. Ridiculous, and the DQ's as well upon completion. Too bad, they were great at the beginning- 3 or 4 minutes, quick dollar.

When I see those surveys I don't do them. They are rigged it seems to get your opinions and not pay you. Complain to the survey site, I did and also mentioned this thread, the gave me my reward. But I refuse to take these ad surveys again.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I believe Survey Spot game me that one a few times. Some times I get paid and other times nothing. I'm starting to believe if you agree more times with the party actually paying for the survey you will be paid. Problem is you never know who if paying for the videos.