Please, Survey Panels!

kit480

This is for any survey panels that might be reading this forum. It's almost Christmas, for goodness sake, so if you are still holding onto checks and gift cards that we have requested weeks ago, PLEASE send them. This year, especially we need every extra bit of money we can get. We are proud of the time and thought we put into being panelists on your sites. We give honest and well thought responses to the surveys we are sent. I personally have been waiting for two checks for seven weeks now, and a gift card I redeemed for points since Nov.4. We have done what was expected of us, and now we need to be paid in as timely a manner as we have responded to yur requests for our work. Thanks!

Kim, I am very upset. These companies have to know that we are doing this for the extra money, then they hold onto it, and make us wait and wait and wonder when our checks will come. I have contacted each of these panels, and have not received an answer yet. I guess they are holding onto our money for the few cents of interest it is drawing in the bank. :evil:

i try to request whatever money owed like 2-3 months advance of christmas. getting paid this time of year is like sitting at the airplane terminals hoping that your flight leaves/arrives on time.