IPSOS-I-SAY rewards ????

greeneyeddevils

Is anyone having any problem getting their gift certs from this company...this is now the 2nd time I've redeemed points with this company & it takes months to get the gift card...They only seem to respond to any messages once you hound them..I've found this company is quick to offer up their 4 & 8 point surveys...but very very slow in paying out...If you ever get the reward at all....Anyone else dealing with this company going through the same thing?..Ever since they had problems with INCENT ONE & the company that would send out gift cards they're going down hill...They say they'll send out gift certificates now but don't say in which year you'll get it... :evil:

the last time i looked, they only offered me checks. They had totally erased their gc options. (i havent requested a check...around this time of year is pointless).

The last time I redeemed points for a gift card, two months later I was sent a check with an explanation telling me they sent a check so that I would have more options as to where to spend the money. It was drawn on a bank in Canada, but I am thinking on the check was written a certain US bank, as well. I had no problem cashing it at my local bank. I am waiting for another check right now.

Thanks for the info everyone...I'm from Canada & have cashed out with them before...but from what I heard they changed from gift cards since the INCENT ONE company they were dealing with gave them problems so they were stopping the gift cards...so I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be receiving in the mail...I'm guessing it's going to be a cheque since it seems that everyone else is getting them....I just find that this company is great in offering up all kinds of surveys...I've had like 6-10 already this week...but they take forever to pay you what you've earned from them....thanks again :D

So I went to Ipsos site and found no number but they did have a New York address so maybe you can find their number this way.I guess my last information was wrong but I'm sure I saw on the check that it came from Canada,does anyone else remember seeing where the check was issued from?Not that it really matters I'm just a curious person.

USA Residents

Emily Martin

Director of Research

Ispos insight

1600 Stewart Ave

Suite 500

Westbury, NY 11590

(516) 222-0445

They have a canadian office as well.

I too am getting REALLY frustrated with them. I've been waiting 5 weeks for a check and they tell me to wait 3 more. THEIR SITE SAYS 5 WEEKS! This has happened numerous times.

This is the crap I received a few minutes ago from them...It doesn't state when they may ever look at it..but they always seem to send tons & tons of those surveys..but take eons to send out what you've earned from them...

Thank you for your inquiry!

Please be advised that I forward your email to our i-say program Administrator and they will be more than happy to assist you with your inquiry.

Thank you and have a nice day!

BLOW ME!!

This is the crap I received a few minutes ago from them...It doesn't state when they may ever look at it..but they always seem to send tons & tons of those surveys..but take eons to send out what you've earned from them...

Please be advised that I forward your email to our i-Say program Administrator and they will be more than happy to assist you with your inquiry.

BLOW ME!!

I sense you are frustrated? LMAO j/k! :lol:

Please be advised that I forward your email to our i-Say program Administrator and they will be more than happy to assist you with your inquiry.

BLOW ME!!

I sense you are frustrated? LMAO j/k! :lol:

Another company that's quick to send you a ton of surveys, then take their "sweet ass time" to pay you.....It's just a big pain in the ass when you put in the time & effort then they "f**K you around to pay you...I know that I'm not the only one feeling this way...there must be many many others for sure