Anybody signed up with myview instant rewards?

NFriday

I  did 15 surveys on myview today, and got DQ'd from all of them.  This is the first time that has happened.  At least I got an additional 1,500 points.  When I clicked on the rewards button to see how many points I need to cash out for Amazon, I got info about an instant rewards program where you get your rewards emailed instantly, and there is no minimum to cash out.  I tried to apply for it, and I got disqualified from that too.  I took a look at the reviews for myview, and I noticed they are now owned by criticalmix.  Is that a new owner?  There is also not a link to join myview, which must mean they are not accepting any new members right now.

I rarely try anything with them anymore, but I need to start trying again.  I have never gotten to 15 tries with them.  I have never seen that before. 

I had not done any surveys with them for two weeks.  Usually at least a quarter of the surveys I am eligible for, although some of the surveys are only worth 400 points.  Usually I only get 4 or 5 a day.

I have given up with myview.. all they offer here in uk as rewards is pre paid mastercard and they have been out of stock for a while so no way to redeem.. not even amazon

I just got DQ'd from 23 surveys on myview.  At least I earned 2,300 points.  I have not qualified for a survey from them in over a month;