GTM shouldnt continue with survey if they know you dont qualify

footfree

So I get a survey yesterday on different newspapers like the Huffington post,New York Times and so on.Ask my opinion on them even though I answered I do not read them.I finished the survey and of course this pops up   "the technical error text" so I write them and this was their response

Our records confirm you have been screened out of the survey. There are a number of possible reasons why you did not qualify which include not meeting the requirements to continue the survey or providing responses that did not meet the criteria for the survey.

Yeah my responses were not what they were looking for I told them I do not read these newspapers nor do I have a opinion on them.So why did they continue to ask questions?They should have never let me continue they got my answers for free because they have no intention of paying me.That's no better then a lying, stealing, cheat.I also should have known better because there was no survey number in the URL .Not in the mood to fight this one but I most definitely have learned my lesson.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...